Tuesday 8 September 2015

what is Couse of fear

Fear

Fear is the thing which that we get down every time and they are never be improve us if we finish his fear, we can do anything because fear know that every people are Weak so they are Target on my mind because our mind is very powerful and active which we can do anything so fear is not improve our self if we finish his fear, not a impossible to me any work which we have improve his self,

Fear is Spread in our mind which that if whether we or stat do any work than we think that can I do this so we are not a take his confidence.

Every Person do anything but Reason is we want do this Yes 0r Not, Everything is depend to us that what do you want to do only we should be decided who is my right way.



If you want to say any think or suggestion so Please tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment